Thursday, November 29, 2007

Good Enough to be Lettermans Top 10

I'm really beginning to appreciate the blog at What Works For Us. She has an absolutely hilarious post up today titled What Not To Put In Your Holiday Letter. While I've never sent a holiday letter myself (and from what I'm reading on this list...thankfully have never received one), I can see how comments like those on her list can easily make it into a letter.

I guess my comment (to focus this post on this blogs purpose of thriftiness and productivity) would be to manage your time properly and think twice, write once (applied from the wood shop adage measure twice, cut once). That's the scary thing for me writing these blog posts...avoiding the verbal vomit as I fly through a post or two whenever I get the opportunity and rush to click the 'Publish Post' button. Something I'll try to keep in mind...step back, proof read and put yourself in the place of your readers...maybe I should re-write this paragraph.