Monday, November 19, 2007

Black Friday Deals - Sorry Not My Thing

I know this blog is all about finding great deals and saving money. One exception for me, though, are the so called 'Black Friday' deals. If I find an outstanding deal that you can try to buy on-line that day...great, I'll share that. You won't catch me running from store to store at 6am trying to find that ultimate deal (which I'm sure the store only has limited stock of). Black Friday happens because the customer allows it to happen...maybe if we don't buy into the lure of Black Friday, Christmas shopping season may be a month long period of great deals instead of just one day.

Therefore, my one-man stand is to avoid the whole thing. I've gotten burned a couple times doing this, so I'm going to tag this post under 'productivity' because I think your time could be much better spent.

I just hope that after posting this I don't get lured into the mayhem;-)

Happy Thanksgiving!