Monday, February 4, 2008

Lowest Ever for a 2GB USB Flash Drive - $9.95

I know I've posted deals about these flash drives several times and I told myself that was it. But this deal is too good to not share. Buy.com has a Kingston 2GB flash drive for only $9.95 with free shipping. This is a decent one with no cap to worry about losing...the USB port retracts.

I carry a 2GB flash drive in my pocket (on my key ring...I don't think this one has a loop for a key ring, though). I use software I installed on mine called Evernote Portable which allows me to 'clip' web pages, emails, word doc's, excel schedules and file them in an organized fashion. I've found it handier than bookmarking sites; especially if there is something useful which may not remain on the site for long.

These have so many uses whether you are employed, in college, in high school. Store documents, spreadsheets, photos, etc.

Anyways, you won't find one cheaper without a rebate; check it out:
Kingston 2GB Hi-Speed DataTraveler USB Flash Drive - DT100/2GBKR $9.95